Birding on Foot Challenge
Can your team can find the most bird species and/or raise the most donations? Prizes include guided trips and other bird-related items. Compete to be the best Walking team of the day! If you have any questions, contact Jennifer Callaghan, Research Assistant, at (414) 964-8505, x152, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your team will consist of 3 people, but may have a fourth if the person is a novice. We trust your judgment on this.
- Your team will travel to and fro, without using any fossil fuels, recording birds on your score sheet.
- Check-in will begin at 6:00 a.m. and your challenge will begin at 6:30 a.m.
- Your team must always stay within visual contact of each other.
- In order to record a bird, two people from your team must identify it.
- You are required to have a cell phone so that the Urban Ecology Center can periodically check in with your progress.
- You must return to the Urban Ecology Center by 11:30 a.m. without using fossil fuels.
Registration information coming soon. Start recruiting team members and check back here!