Kelly Kiefer of Three Sisters Community Farm ready to talk to attendees.
Farmers and attendees chatting about food and farming.
An attendee writes notes about the CSA at LotFotl farm.
The 2nd session of the Introduction to CSAs workshop was completely full!
If you missed the event, don't worry! We have resources that will make it easy for you to choose a CSA farm.
The Farmers Behind the Food
To learn more about some of the local farmers that were at the event be sure to read posts in our Farmers Behind the Food series:
- Jeff and Kelly, Three Sisters Community Farm
- Daniel and Jacqui, Willoway Farm
- Steve and Andrea Levsen, Stoney Meadow Farm
- Stephanie Bartel, Old Plank Farm
- Debra Jo and Steve, Rare Earth Farm
- Sandy Raduenz and David Kozlowski, Pinehold Gardens
- Janet Gamble, Turtle Creek Gardens
- Steve and Kath Vogelmann, High Cross Farm
- Will Moyer, Wellspring
- Jill Holstine, Rubicon River Farm
- Emily Watson, Stems Cut Flowers
- Paul Ehrhardt and Kay Jensen, JenEhr Family Farm
Thank you for supporting local food.
You can meet these farmers and many others at the Local Farmer Open House on Saturday, March 8th at our Riverside Park branch. Meet and sign up with farmers, learn how you can join a CSA farm (purchase a share of the harvest) and get a box of fresh produce each week during the season. Join us for this free event!